STECIS, the Trade Credit Insurance & Surety Academy endorsed by ICISA, offers new online courses on Trade Credit Insurance and Surety.
The Trade Credit Insurance webinar focuses on the principles of Trade Credit Insurance and its role and importance to domestic and export trade.
The webinar is aimed at career starters and anyone looking for more knowledge of Trade Credit Insurance such as CEOs, CFOs, Finance or Credit Managers, Treasurers, owners of SMEs, lawyers, bankers, brokers, and journalists.
- Functioning of Trade Credit Insurance in the Credit and Financial Management of companies and Risks covered by Trade Credit Insurance (payment default, insolvency, political risks)
Possible Types of Cover (Credit Limits and how to apply for them)
- Risk Underwriting (Country and Buyer Risks, Credit Limit Underwriting)
- Risk Mitigation (Collection etc.) and Claims Handling
- Pricing and Premium
- Industry and market overview, reinsurance of Trade Credit Insurance , state aid provided during the Covid-19 pandemic
The Surety webinar focuses on the way surety bonds are used in practice, how they work and whom they protect from losses. Surety bonds are used all over the world in various industries like building and construction. Also in a number of countries like France and Italy, these surety bond are required by governments bodies to the payment of taxes and for tax and excise duties. The webinar is aimed at career starters and anyone looking for more knowledge of Trade Credit Insurance such as CEOs, CFOs, Finance or Credit Managers, Treasurers, owners of SMEs, lawyers, bankers, brokers, and journalists.
- Introduction to Surety bonds
- Market characteristics and sales
- Bond types and bond forms
- Bonding facility, indemnity and collateral
- Surety Bond claims.
The Trade Credit Insurance webinars in 2021 are scheduled on 22 March, 27 May, 30 September and 26 November.
The Surety webinars in 2021 are scheduled on 30 April, 28 May, 1 October and 3 December.
More details about these are available on www.stecis.org. To register, you can go on this link.