ICISA creates access to expertise and specialist knowledge in trade credit (re)insurance and surety
ICISA is happy to help interested parties to make contact with professionals in the field of trade credit insurance, surety and/or the reinsurance of these lines. This is in keeping with ICISA’s goal to spread knowledge and best practice about the industries that our members serve.
Our network may be helpful in sharing knowledge on specialized fields, such as
- Governance, management and strategic issues
- Thought leadership and research
- Policy wordings
- Underwriting principles and guidelines
- Actuarial issues
- Issues relating to specific markets
- Change management
- Training and education in general
- Claims and recovery procedures
- Operational auditing
- General market information
- Expert witness roles, dispute resolution.
ICISA’s sole role is to connect parties. Any agreement reached between parties is outside ICISA’s scope of responsibility and ICISA bears no responsibility for any work undertaken. In addition, ICISA does not charge or seek to gain from this service.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.