GTR MENA returns to Dubai on February 20-21, where over 80 industry experts will consider the latest trends over the past 12 months and share leading insights into the current state and future trends in global trade, exports and supply chain financing.
The conference offers numerous valuable networking opportunities in the exhibition hall, featuring over 30 exhibitors and over five hours of networking breaks to facilitate connections among over 900 delegates within the trade and export finance realm. Don’t miss your chance to join the unrivalled opportunity to catch up with old friends and build those crucial new market connections, all under one roof.
Key discussion themes include:
- BRICS+, post-oil trade and the business of geopolitics
- Is MENA the next centre for supply chain finance?
- Payables, receivables, inventory and releasing trapped cash – key priorities for corporates
- Strategic commodity supply and the role of state-backed support
- A further step towards paperless trade – the Electronic Trade Documents Act
- What are the next big trends in trade and supply chain innovation?
Don’t miss this unrivalled opportunity to catch up with old friends and build crucial new market connections at what is set to be an excellent day. Attendees will receive:
- Unparalleled expertise from 80+ speakers who are active in the market
- Exceptional content on topics and regions covered
- 5+ hours of networking opportunities with key stakeholders in the industry
As a supporting partner of GTR MENA, we have secured a 10% discount for our members. Register your interest in attending the event on our partner promotions, fill in your details here: https://www.gtreview.com/gtr-mena-partner-registration-request/ - please also use this copy in your email to members any other promotions.
Visit www.gtreview.com/gtrmena to download the event agenda and view the list of confirmed speakers and delegates.
We look forward to seeing you there!