Connect with key public and private players to discuss and collaborate on the key innovations and developments across the trade credit & political risk insurance ecosystem at ExCred APAC this 23 May (City Centre - Singapore). Book today and receive an exclusive ICISA 20% discount!
Network with international leaders across the ecosystem of trade and insurance, including multilateral development banks, ECAs, commercial banks, private insurers, reinsurers, brokers, traders, investment managers, financiers, law firms and other specialists.
Session highlights include:
- The geopolitical landscape in APAC and beyond; Impact on trade and insurance
- Challenges and opportunities for the insurance market; How is risk appetite and capacity changing?
- Reopening of China; How willing are insurers to take on Chinese risk?
- Innovation in trade finance; What does the future look like?
View more sessions
Hear from private and public leaders from across APAC, including:
- Eric Trijbels, Executive Director - Trade Portfolio Management, Standard Chartered Bank
- Natalia Susanto, Director, Project and Export Finance, ANZ
- Irina Fan, Director of Research, Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC)
- Timothy Histed, Head of South & South East Asia, MIGA
View more speakers
Make your voice heard in key industry discussions on the hottest topics impacting the industry and reconnect with the industry at ExCred APAC 2023.
Benefit from an exclusive ICISA 20% discount – book today.