Network with senior leaders from key banks, traders, multilateral development banks, development finance institutions, export credit agencies, insurers, reinsurers, brokers and financiers at ExCred Americas this October 3 (Meet on Madison, NY, USA). Book today and receive an exclusive ICISA 20% discount!
Collaborate with leaders in trade finance and credit insurance to successfully navigate evolving challenges and opportunities for your organization in the Americas and beyond.
Session highlights include:
- Geopolitical update: Evolving political environments and risks
- Market update: Trade Credit Insurance
- How can more opportunities be seized in LatAm?
- Banking perspectives; Analysing the fallout from recent banking crises
- Unlocking new opportunities with ECAs & Multilaterals
- Using credit insurance to diversify risk under U.S. capital rules
View more sessions
Hear from private and public leaders from across APAC, including:
- Brad Dunderman, Executive Director Private Insurance Placement, Americas, SMBC
- Michal Ron, Chief International Officer, SACE
- Amy Shinkman, Vice President, Export Credit Insurance, Export-Import Bank of the U.S.
- Daniel Riordan, Global Head of Political Risk & Credit, Vantage Group Holdings
View more speakers
Make your voice heard in key industry discussions on the hottest topics impacting the industry and reconnect with the industry at ExCred Americas 2023.
Benefit from an exclusive ICISA 20% discount – book today.